Wednesday, April 16, 2008

PC Fair - Thank You People!!


The crowd i've seen during the pc fair was HUGE.. the long hours of leaflets distribution, explanations and showcasing have taken it's toll on the team. Nonetheless everyone in the team has been feeling so excited to have met so many of you and particularly thrilled to have received numerous encouraging comments. So people... thanks a lot to have visited Mapdoo and please help to spread the words about Mapdoo in your website, blog or forum. Meanwhile please continue to visit Mapdoo and feedback. I could assure you there are many more exciting features to be improved/introduced gradually. Stay tuned...

I thought i should post a few nice photos taken during the pc fair since i suddenly (or i knew it long ago) found that the Mapdoo blog is a bit dull.. :) Finally, a big thank you to our lovely ladies Cammy, Khow Yee, Audrey and Andrea that worked "tirelessly" (wait... but they told me they're like having a broken leg... :)

I hope you enjoy the Mapdoo beta!


Or... you could find more photos here at Mapdoo's page @ facebook

4 comments:

  1. Dear Mr. Say,

    It is a great honor for me, a humble blogger and definitely no great Internet application startup or CEO or co-founder (though I may soon start a shoe-string "startup") in my humble blog post Map to Persiaran Raja Muda Musa, Pandamaran, Klang. I have responded to your comment and hope to receive a repeat visit from my honored guest.

    Best regards and my mapdoo.com comes out of beta soon and go on to greater success

    Peter Blog*Star who almost became a Malaysian author of "Blogger for Dummies" book
    Blogger for Dummies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Peter... would definitely love to hear from you more abt the shoe-string startup. pls keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to interact with you owner. I've been using but I couldn't find a place where I can comment..

    ReplyDelete
  4. thomas.. thanks for using Mapdoo. there would be some platforms not only to enhance the communications between "mapdoo and users"; the methodology to encourage interaction between "users to users" are high on our agenda too. Meanwhile I urge you to use our discussion board on Mapdoo's page at facebook to communicate for now... thanks and pls keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete